NEW TENDENCY is a growing company always looking for great people who share our passion for design, furniture, and architecture. If this sounds like you, please have a look at the open positions below and get in touch.
Front End Developer (WordPress)
Implementation of new features on a custom WordPress theme. The webshop relies on WooCommerce and is build with Timber. Working in collaboration with other developers you will support to develop and implement features.
- Solid programming and web development skills in front-end environments
- Experience using version control systems (GIT)
- Experience with PHP and the WordPress ecosystem (hooks, filters)
- Knowledge of Timber to write custom theme files
- Fluency in modern CSS and SASS
- Fluent English
- Strong Attention to Details
Internship Industrial Design
We currently do not offer any internships.