NEW TENDENCY is a growing company always looking for great people who share our passion for design, furniture, and architecture. If this sounds like you, please have a look at the open positions below and get in touch.
Visual Artist 3D
Work with the design team behind NEW TENDENCY on product development and visualizations. It is important that you know your tools inside our and have a strong interest in art and architecture. A university degree is not required.
We are using Rhino and V-Ray right now, but are open to adapt our workflow to other tools like Cinema 4D, Houdini, Redshift or others.
If this sounds like you please email us at email@example.com.
Front End Developer (WordPress)
Implementation of new features on a custom WordPress theme. The webshop relies on WooCommerce and is build with Timber. Working in collaboration with other developers you will support to develop and implement features.
- Solid programming and web development skills in front-end environments
- Experience using version control systems (GIT)
- Experience with PHP and the WordPress ecosystem (hooks, filters)
- Knowledge of Timber to write custom theme files
- Fluency in modern CSS and SASS
- Fluent English
- Strong Attention to Details
Internship Industrial Design
We currently do not offer any internships.